- 28 Ritz crackers, crushed (1 1/4 C) This is about one full sleeve of Ritz!
- 4 T butter, melted
- 1/2 C sliced sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 C (8 oz.) Havarti cheese, shredded
- 8 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 T oil from Sun-dried tomato
Optional: Watercress and chopped pieces of sun-dried tomato for garnish.
Heat oven to 375. Spray a 10 in. spring-form pan with Pam and cut out a piece of wax paper or parchment paper and place it on the bottom, spray with Pam lightly. Mix crumbs and butter. Press evenly in bottom of 10 in. spring- form pan. Bake 10 min., until golden brown, set aside to cool. Reduce oven to 325. Drain tomatoes, reserve liquid. Beat cream cheese with mixer until smooth, add cream, eggs, one T tomato oil, beat until creamy.
Stir in shredded Havarti, sun-dried tomatoes & green onions. Spoon mixture evenly over cooled crust. Bake 45-50 min. or until center is set. Run knife around edge to loosen. Cool completely at room temp. Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hrs., but up to 24 hours. To serve, remove side of pan and cut into thin wedges.